- Nature walk in the buffer zone
- Resident Naturalist
- Wildlife excursions on foot
- Swimming Pool
- Customized 4X4 vehicles for safaris
- Ample & safe car/coach parking
Krishna Jungle Resort
Kanha National Park
The prime location of the Krishna Jungle Resort makes it the ideal place for rest. Our in-house facilities such as a resident naturalist, also make your stay here an educative one. This is Discovery Channel-experience and better; the chance to observe Indian Wildlife at close quarters plus knowledgeable guides. However, be patient with wildlife, it sure will yield rich dividends.
Hot steaming cups of tea await you at the opening of the Kanha National Park.
Breathe the fresh morning air, sweetened by the greenery of the Indian Jungle and enjoy your excursions to the park.
Return to the resort and freshen up. A sumptuous breakfast is ready.
Relax or do the leisure reading on Kanha National Park and other
periodicals while sitting besides a sparkling swimming pool.
Take a dip and then enjoy your drink or take a bite.
- If you were to arrive in the afternoon, a mouthwatering spread will be laid out for you, hot and ready to be served.
After short preliminaries, you are led to your cottage to unpack and freshen up.
Buffet lunch is ready at ‘Banjar,’ our multi-cuisine restaurant named after the famous Kanha river.
Time for a short nap. Ready yourself for the jungle ride.
- As the sun sets in the evening, we escort you back to the cottage to relax, discuss the wildlife and the environment with our resident naturalist or with your companions.
Enjoy the evening around the bonfire till dinner is served.